Non refundable rooms : Please Note non refundable rooms can not be modified or cancelled, the total amount of the booking price will be charged at the time of booking . At the time of reservation a booking fee of 3.5% will be charged to your card .
- If canceled up to 3 days before date of arrival, no fee will be charged. If cancelled later the first three nights will be charged. In case of a no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged.
- For bookings of 7 or more nights - first 3 nights will be charged at the time of booking and will be non refundable.
- Please note when making group bookings of 4 rooms or more the first night will be charged and this amount will be non refundable
- At check-in, you must have the card used to book the room. If you do not, you will need to provide additional information, in advance (contact hotel after booking for more information).
- Please note all bookings are suject to a booking fee of 3.5% at the time of booking or on apayment at arrival
- recognised Photo ID is required upon check-in.
- Card used to pay or reserve a room must be present upon check in
- Lost keys will be charged.
- Rooms must be vacated by 11:00 on the day of departure or a further charge may be incurred;
- The hotel has 7 car parking spaces available and are allocated on a first-come first-served basis.
- Breakfast Timings (8:00 AM - 10:00 AM )
- Check in time 3:00 PM
- Check out time 11:00 AM
- Children age 7
- Pets not allowed
Privacy and Cookies
A cookie is a small amount of text sent to your browser by a website you visit. It helps the website to remember information about your visit and other settings, so we can make your next visit easier and more useful to you.
Technical Cookies: We use technical cookies to show you our website, to make them function correctly and try to give you an advanced, user-friendly website.
Functional Cookies: We also use these cookies to remember your preferences and help you use our website efficiently.
Analytics Cookies: We use analytics cookies to help us to understand how visitors engage with the website. It may use a set of cookies to collect information and report website usage statistics without personally identifying individual visitors. This means we can find out what works best to improve our website.